QMS HyperGrip™ High Friction / Anti-Skid Surfacing
QMS HyperGrip™ is a high performance, cost-effective high friction surfacing solution offered with a FIVE YEAR GUARANTEE.
Type 1 certified by the British Board of Agrément’s (BBA) Highway Authorities Product Approval Scheme (HAPAS), HyperGrip™ is a durable, high performance anti-skid surfacing solution developed by QMS using a fast cure methyl methacrylate (MMA) resin.
QMS HyperGrip™ can be installed on to new bituminous surfaces after as little as 12 hours, reducing the risk of sites being re-surfaced and left without High Friction Surface Treatment for extended periods. This reduction in application and cure-time, maximises operational time and minimises disruption to the road user.
Fully certificated by the BBA, HyperGrip™ Type 1 is believed to be the most cost effective Cold Applied High Friction Surface Treatment available and QMS are the sole installers of QMS HyperGrip™ throughout the United Kingdom.
QMS CoverGrip is a Preformed Thermoplastic specifically designed to be installed on service covers to increase the skid resistance to match that of the surrounding area. This can be an additional service delivered by QMS during the same installation process as QMS HyperGripTM as such QMS CoverGrip is the perfect accompaniment to complete the High Friction Surfacing Area.
- Approved British Board of Agrément (BBA) Type 1 High Friction Surface Treatment
- Year round installation even at low temperatures
- Fast cure Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) resin
- Minimum disruption to road user
- Zero erosion index - Highest possible rating for wear resistance
- Maximum cure time of 1 hour
- Odour free - Ideal installation in urban areas
- Can be installed on new bituminous surfaces after 12 hours
- Variety of colours