Take a proactive approach to maintaining your highway network with a unique client-focused, risk-managed road marking maintenance package from QMS.
LifeLine Plus is a unique service offered to customers by QMS to fully manage and maintain road markings on the network to ensure compliance with contract specifications.
Following an initial performance condition survey, the rejuvenation of road markings are strategically planned to ensure that the network is restored to the required standards within an agreed timescale. Road markings are maintained to the end of the contract period to ensure continual compliance with contract specifications.
A performance condition survey is undertaken annually to confirm compliance with the standard of road markings completed over the previous twenty-four months. In addition, the data details predicts where the network road markings are likely to fall below the minimum standard in the coming months. This forms the basis of future programmed works to ensure that the road markings on the network do not fall below the minimum standard at any time.
QMS HyperLine™ is a fast application plastic- and solvent-free Line Marking Rejuvenation System providing exceptionally high levels of proven, durable retro-reflectivity.
- Fully managed road marking maintenance package
- Guaranteed compliance to specification
- Complete initial plus annual retro-reflectivity condition survey
- Fully detailed report and planned maintenance action plan to ensure retro-reflectivity above minimum standard
- Utilises combination of our award winning HyperLine™ rejuvenation system, MMA & Thermoplastic materials
- Fixed sum priced contract with either monthly, quarterly or annual payments
- Optional items - Traffic management, carriageway pre-sweeping, road stud replacement and enhanced wet-night reflectivity