QMS HyperLine™ - Highway Marking Rejuvenation System
For further videos please click on the gallery below.
Our multiple industry award winning road marking rejuvenation system.
QMS HyperLine™ is a solvent free acrylic resin proven to exceed 200mcd/m²/lux after 24 months and has successfully been installed on UK networks since 2006.
Cold applied at high speed with up to five times greater outputs via a fully automated process, the quick drying material locks in recycled glass beads for high levels of durable retro-reflectivity.
Designed for overspraying edge lines, centre lines, hatchings and chevrons. Direct application with no arisings going to landfill waste.
Zero burn risk for operatives plus significant reductions in traffic management and costs.
Sustainable highways maintenance reducing CO2 emissions by 80%.
Better for our planet. Safer for the installation teams. Financial savings for maintenance budgets. Longer lasting, brighter, whiter lines for drivers.
Find out about our Risk Managed Road Marking Maintenance Contract
- Solvent free acrylic resin
- Cold applied - zero burn risk
- 80% reduction in CO2 emissions*
- 80% greater outputs & cost savings*
- Increases network availability*
- Proven reliability in performance and durability - Zero failures with over a decade of use
Proven to exceed 200mcd/m²/lux after 24 months
* Compared to sprayed thermoplastic markings